Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Women's Dinner

So this past weekend I hosted a table at our women's Christmas dinner at our church. This is a photo of my table I made the vase out of peppermint sticks. Holly helped me host the table and she was awesome to work with.
This is my sister in laws table she decorated. I wish I had the creativeness that she does. She is so good at this kind of stuff. I envy her. I absolutely loved her table and her centerpiece. Also Julie was awesome in helping with my table. I needed her expertise.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Your table was super cute...what a great idea to make a vase out of candy canes...I might have to use that some day :)And tell dustin congrats

Michelle said...

Thank you so much. It was super easy to make!!!! I will thank you!

Julie said...

Your table was beautiful, just as I expected. I hope you had just as much hostessing the dinner as you did decorating the table. Okay, I posted a picture of my tree. Now let's see yours too. :-)