Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Answers to Prayer
Okay so I am so sorry it has been a while since I posted. Dustin and I have been prayering for some guidance to Dustin and what he was to be doing career wise. Well we got an answer. I just thought I should let everyone know since we found out for sure Dustin got into the Mesa police academy. He is really looking forward to this since he has been anxiously waiting to hear from them. He starts Jan 23rd he is so excited. I think he might be more excited to give his boss his notice because he does not like him that much. So I thought I would share the good news with everyone. Thanks to everyone for there support and prayers as we waited to hear whether he got in!!! I will post pictures of my table and someother peoples table at the womens dinner I was at this weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment