

This weekend went snowboarding for the first time this season. Sunrise got tons of snow and they opened for the season. Of course my husband has been itching to go since last season. He also had to try out his new snowboard I got him for his birthday. Amazingly enough I did not fall, I was nervous to go because it has been a year since I snowboarded because I did not go last year. Thankfully I stayed up the majority of the time. The snow was awesome. The whole way up there was snow. Saturday after we went to a wedding we drove up to Showlow and stayed at Dustin's parents cabin, so we did not have to get up early on Sunday. Then Sunday we got up and went snowboarding. We did leave early due to the fact that I was sore since I had not been for a while and Dustin's knee was bothering him. And we can't have any bad injuries before he starts the academy. Today is Dustin's birthday and we are celebrating with his family tonight so I will post later about our gathering and some pics of the birthday boy. Also maybe some cute pics of my adorable and favorite nephew. Yes he is my only nephew but he is still my favorite. maybe he wont run from us tonight!!!
2 comments:
I am so jealous that you got to go snowboard! =) Sounds like such fun and glad you guys had a good time. I read about your 7th grade girls overnighter - Now you know what you put me through when you were in 7th grade huh? =) ha ha! Jk - I loved it =)
WHOA!!! Glad you did good. I used to get an anxiety attack every time I had to get off the lift, but now I am better at it. I don't fall every time. What's worse is when your kids are better than you. These little punks with no fear...
Post a Comment