Sorry for all the posts today I am trying to do a catch up. I am super excited I sent out my Christmas cards and only have a couple left to do. My mom took pictures of Dustin and I and can't forget about ginger for our Christmas photo. Lets just say it was challenging especially with ginger. She was occupied with ducks in the pond and people. Oh and don't forget her long tongue was hanging out of every photo. So here is a glimpse of our Christmas photos.
3 comments:
Hey Guys,
Love your Christmas photo! It looks great! Congratulations to Dustin as well! You earned it. Love your tree. It looks just like Zach and I's, except ours looks like Christmas threw up on it with the hodge-podge of childhood ornaments. Hope all is well by you. Love and miss you both. Jenny
Jenny there should be Christmas card on its way to you if you have not recieved it yet. Let me know if you don't recieve it!!! We miss you both. When you going to come and visit.
What a cute picture... Where's your dog??? J/k
Post a Comment