Sunday, December 9, 2007

Small Group Overnighter

Last night I had my 7th grade girls over for a overnighter. Let me just tell you. How is it possible to have so much energy at 1am. They did got to bed at around 2am I was surprised so early. I will be recuperating tomorrow. I also am hoping to do my Christmas shopping tomorrow while I am off. Maybe Dustin's birthday shopping to because that is a week away. Well sorry side track... this is a picture of the ornaments we made last night. I was trying to think of some ideas of things to keep them busy. We made ginger bread cookies and decorated (not so much of a hit), decorated ornaments (they were fun and easy), and played a lot of Catch Phrase. It was nice to spend time with the girls but I am so tired now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Michelle!! those things do drain you, but the rewards are huge and of course all the memories =). Very proud of you! hope you get caught up on your sleep too.

Joel Mayward said...

You rock, way to give of your time and energy to love on some junior highers! Those kind of things will create memories for a lifetime!

Betsy said...

Sydney had a blast, thanks for opening your home to the 7th graders. She has her ornament on our tree. She put the date on it so she will remember. Tough job being a jr. higher leader, but your doing a great job!!!

Michelle said...

Betsy-Thank you. I am so glad that Sydney was able to come and hang with the other girls.