Monday, March 3, 2008

14 Weekends Left

Sorry I have not updated for a while. Things have been busy in your house for the last couple of weeks. Dustin's aunt and uncle are in town and we have spent some quality time with them. We have been celebrating birthday's and don't forgot the annual Christmas in February with the Nelson's (my side of family tradition). Dustin has been studying lots but also trying to keep up with the weeds around the yard. Dustin had his normal tests today and he is passing everything. He is doing amazing with his work outs. He tells me what he does that day and I am amazed he survived because I sure wouldn't. He had Cory, Doug and Erin do this ab workout (I think) on Saturday and they said it was very difficult. We found out graduation is June 13th. Also we count down by weekends because it seems shorter than it really is. Last week a recruit was asked to resign. So they have lost 6 people so far. Hopefully they will not loose anymore. Dustin starting fighting a couple of weeks ago in there classes and he has not come home with any injuries so thank goodness for that. Cory keeps telling Dustin he will help Dustin practice fighting if he needs too. His ankle is better he did not have any problems aside from the day it happened. He made 3 trips to occupational health for that ankle he was not so thrilled about that. Here is an recent Picture of Dustin. I think Cory took this picture a couple of weeks ago. Not really sure why he looks so confused in this picture.

No comments: