Friday, March 7, 2008
Injured :(
Yep you prolly guessed who is injured. Dustin hurt his leg yesterday and is now on the injured reserve list. Supposively there are a couple of them hurt. Well he wont be alone with the crutches because there is someone else on crutches. It happened when Dustin was dragging a dummy while running backwards in there obstacle course yesterday. While he was doing this he tripped and fell on his leg while the 160lb dummy fell on his leg as well. So needless to say Dustin had to go to Occupational Health again and see what was wrong because he was in so much pain. The diagnosis is that he bruised his leg and is on crutches. He had to sit out from the physical part today. He is suppose to be off it all weekend and elevate it every 45 min and also ice it every 20 min. I think that is what Dustin told me. He goes back to the doctor on Monday to see if she will release him but she did say if he does everything she says then she will be able too. She also ask him if he had a wife and he said, "YES" and then she replied well she is your slave all weekend because you cannot be on your leg. I was like yeah i will help you but I am not your slave!!! I woke up this morning at 4:45am to hobbling around the house and then he was trying to find ibuprofen to take. I told him he can catch up on his notes and studying this weekend since he will be laid up with not being able to put pressure on his foot. I will try to slyly take a picture of him... but he might not let me. Okay well lets just hope he is better soon because he is not the greatest patient to take care of!!! Oh on a good not Dustin has been doing well on his tests and is passing. Yesterday he brought home yet another bag of goodies, one more thing for him to take in to the academy. He got issued his walkie talkie yesterday and something else. His belt is starting to look more like normal because it is not so empty anymore. I will try to post another update about him later. Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment