Friday, March 14, 2008

12 Weekends Left


Were do I start. First of thank you so much for all the prayers. Dustin has finally recovered and got cleared by the doctor yesterday to be able to full on activities. Dustin had a busy week. He was dressing in his uniform all week. But he did tell me that he is going to try and not let me see him in his uniform till graduation. We will see if that happens. He is finally back to his normal self. He is now a more pleasant to be around. He has been grouchy and moody all week. I am not sure if there are any good stories to tell if so then I will have Dustin share them. But once again thank you so much for all your prayers and support with Dustin's injury we appreciate it greatly.
Oh and that is Aunt Joanne on the left. We had the privilege of being able to see them a lot this last month but they returned home. We will miss them.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Hi Michelle:
So good to hear from you. I left you a message about your anniversary, did you see it. I am glad you found my blog. I check on yours too.
Love you,
Trudy