Sunday, February 17, 2008

17 weekends left

This week started off great. No homework for Dustin just studying. I was able to spend a lot of time with him this week when I was not working my long days. We have been going to Jr. High group together on Wed. and that has been nice that he has been able to start going again. When Valentine's Day came I had plans to make a nice dinner for Dustin. I arranged to get off early and everything. I was about to start dinner when I get a phone call from Dustin stating that he had an appointment at Banner Occupational Health that evening. My first reaction was what is wrong and are you okay? He proceded to tell me that he sprained his ankle when they were doing there morning run. We spent 3 hours at the hospital on Valentine's Day. He did not get cleared to run on Friday which is funny now because he was not even lipping on Friday and has not been all weekend. He has to go back tomorrow for a check up to get cleared to run on Tuesday. According to Dustin he is forcing to doctor to clear him to run. Dustin has been busy studying and typing notes all weekend. Since we did not celebrate Valentine's Day on Thursday because of the chaois, we celebrated it on Saturday with dinner out. Dustin's Aunt and Uncle from Illinois are in town, yesterday we went and visited them and today we went to lunch at Joe's Farm Grill with them and the rest of the family. Only 17 weekend left till graduation. Dustin is on a countdown. I think he told me that they are starting to fight this week so pray that nobody gets injured.

No comments: