Thursday, November 13, 2008
Update....
Today my dad would have been 49. My mom, sister and I went to dinner. We talked about how surprised and proud we are of how well we reacted and handled the day. No meltdowns, just a little sad in the being starting the day but overall was an okay day. We went to a place for dinner my dad would have complained about and asked "why are we going here." We went to Cafe Laguna on Power between baseline and guadalupe. It is a frybread with taco stuff on top. It was so good we really enjoyed it. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support thru this difficult time. I worked all day today and was not sure how I would do but I survived and got thru with no meltdowns, thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment