Sunday, June 8, 2008
Week 20.....Finally :)
It is hard to believe that Dustin is on the last week of the academy. I cannot believe it has gone so fast. He keeps telling me that this coming week is going to go by slow. Dustin's week entails 3 tests this week, Monday thru Wednesday. Pray he will have an open mind and that he will do well. I have no doubt that he will pass he is pretty amazing at test taking unlike me. I have been preparing for his party and also trying to get packed because I leave for Jr. High camp tomorrow. I will be flying home late Thursday night so that I am home for graduation on Friday and then we have his party on Saturday. Dustin has worked so hard and I am proud of what he accomplished. As long as you set your mind to it you can achieve anything. Funny to think last year at this time we were waiting to hear where he was in the whole process of applying. Isn't it funny how things change. Just think Dustin 5 days till graduation and you are done. Woohoo!!!! Its about time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment