Hey Michelle, weird that I am like reading your blog through spying on others blogs!! Well anyway good to know you are doing well, but wondering how you know Charlie Duff?!?! I used to work at Banner Desert NICU untill like three weeks ago when I moved to Colorado. I never cared for him but I was good friends with one of his primary nurses. So it is crazy that I see a link on your page!! Well hope Dustin is doing well. Let me know how you are??
1 comment:
Hey Michelle, weird that I am like reading your blog through spying on others blogs!! Well anyway good to know you are doing well, but wondering how you know Charlie Duff?!?! I used to work at Banner Desert NICU untill like three weeks ago when I moved to Colorado. I never cared for him but I was good friends with one of his primary nurses. So it is crazy that I see a link on your page!! Well hope Dustin is doing well. Let me know how you are??
Post a Comment