Friday, June 13, 2008

The Big Day has come!!

Well I am back from camp. I got home around 11:30pm last night. It is crazy to think that Dustin graduates today. I feel like the first half went so slow and then these last 10 weeks went by so fast. I almost thought we were at the end when Dustin hurt his leg. But God healed him and he continued to fight thru it. I am so incredibly proud of him. I know this has been a difficult time for him also very difficult giving up things he likes to do. Well Dustin now your life can kind of go back to normal. I know I may seem like a broken record but we could not have gone thru this without our faith and trust in the Lord. Also all the prayers by friends and family. We thank you so much for the support and love from everyone. WE MADE IT THRU THIS!!!! Dustin once again I am so proud of you, way to go for your dream and get thru all the trials. Well I better finish getting ready to leave for graduation. I would post a picture but I do not think I can put a pic of him in uniform. I am hoping to do a compare contrast of how much his look as changed in 20 weeks. I promise I feed him even though he is still losing weight. Thanks again. Well I will post how all the festivities go this weekend.

2 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

Congrats Dustin! Great job to BOTH of you =)

Trudy said...

Dearest Michelle and Dustin:
I wanted you to know that we are thinking about you and your family and praying for you so much! We love you very much!
See you Wednesday.