Friday, May 16, 2008

Survey

My sister in law Julie tagged me with a survey:


Four Jobs I have had:
1. Worked at my dad's shop
2. created charts at a dr's office
3. Target
4. Desert Schools Federal Credit Union


Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Wedding Singer
3. Cinderella (I watch it with Dayn when she comes to my house)
4. Meet the Fockers

Four Places I have lived
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Mesa, Az
3. Mesa, Az
4. Mesa, Az

Four TV shows I watch
1. Greys Anatomy (I like this show and he watches it with me)
2. One Tree Hill (Dustin likes to watch this show but I wont lie I like it too)
3. The Hills (Dustin can go without watching this one)
4. CSI Miami (Dustin likes to tell me how fake it is)

Four Places I have been
1. Jamaica
2. Cancun
3. Maui, Hawaii
4. London

Four people who email me regularly
1. Work emails
2. My mom
3. Family(Dustin's side)
4. Kirsten (recently)

Four of my favorite foods
1. Italian food
2. Cherries/Strawberries
3. Ice cream
4. Barbeque (Dustin is good at barbequeing)

Four places I would love to visit
1. Greece
2. Caribean
3. Italy
4. Hawaii

Four things I am looking forward to this year
1. Dustin being done with the Academy
2. Moving along in my career
3. Hopefully once my husband is less busy we can travel and spend more time together
4. Meeting my new nephew

Four friends I am tagging
Everyone I know has already been tagged so I will just tag Kirsten

No comments: