Monday, May 5, 2008

6 Weeks Left

Oh my goodness all I have to say is my husband is wonderful. Dustin worked all nights last week (Tuesday thru Friday). Friday I got up and went a meeting at work and I felt a little funny all day. I got off early and ran some errands since Dustin went in at like 1pm and did not get off till 2am. All of a sudden I thought I was going to be sick and I hurried home. I thought I was just hungry and that was not it. Unfortanetly I had the flu this weekend. But I did not have the courage to leave my house in case I got sick on the way to walgreens at the corner to get sprite. So my amazing husband as soon as he got off went and got me sprite. He is so great. He stayed up with me till like 3:30 to make sure I was okay. He was very gracious this weekend and took care of me as I tried to recover from the flu. Well Dustin worked a long week and is glad he is working all days this week. Nothing really happened last week aside from them being thrown out into an intersection without traffic signal lights and direct traffic. We certainly are on a count down and I think he is ready for me to go out of town for a weekend away because I ask a lot of questions about his day and it drives him crazy. Well other than me being sick and Dustin working nights nothing new is going on here. Oh Dustin has lost 30lbs. I am proud of him. Well we have a busy week ahead of us. Dustin's cousins are graduating this week so we have that party to go to, oh and can't forget about mother's day. My mother is amazing and I am so excited to dedicate the day to her and spoil her with everything she loves. I am also looking forward to hanging out with my family since we have all been so busy. Okay I will update hopefully after the week is over if anything exciting happens.

No comments: