Saturday, May 24, 2008
Its Crunch Time
Okay well according to Dustin's counting we are 13 days away graduation. This week was a stressful week for Dustin and I thank you again for continued thoughts and prayers we greatly feel the love from everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that in order for Dustin to move on towards graduation he had to pass scenarios (which are like field problems/ situations they could be involved with). Well I am pleased to say he passed. I am so proud of him he had a good head on his shoulders this entire time. He had a ruff week and is ready for graduation. Since we are now past the big hurdle I can finally order graduation invitations. Thank you again for continued support and prayers. I know Dustin appreciates them. Well I better finish getting ready because I am off to San Diego till Tuesday with my family. Sorry to say I am leaving Dustin here because he is not off on Monday and I am. He also cannot take any time off. But he did say there will be a surprise for me when I got home. Could it be his office cleaned, finishing the pavers, cleaning the carpets, or cleaning the garage? I will have to wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment