Friday, May 16, 2008

Friends


Today I went to lunch with my friend and her beautiful daughters (weird to say Kirsten you have two now, but I like it). We went to San Tan Village and ate at this Gourmet Mexican food restaurant across from Paradise bakery. It was really good. We were impressed by there food. We sat outside on the patio, it was such a nice day. After lunch we went in some shops and made our way to the play area for Dayn she changed into her bathing suit and played in the water and made so many new friends. I wish I was like little kids and able to be so fearless of rejection and just walk up and say hi want to be my friend. We were laughing at Dayn at how cute she looked in her little bikini. I forgot to take a picture of me and Kirsten to post so sorry Kirsten I am posting pictures of your kids. We went to buckle and I was pushing Kirsten's huge stroller so she could look around and the sales lady came up and said she was cute and asked how old she was. I was like yeah I can not take credit for her cuteness this is actually my friends daughter and she is like four weeks. Kirsten and I had fun catching up without listening to the boys talk none stop about either cars or police stuff. Dayn and Tessa were so good today too. Also sorry the pictures are not of Dayn smiling and looking at me she held her hand up to me and told me "No pictures Please" like I was the paparazzi. I wonder where she gets that attitude!! So cute! Thanks friend for a wonderful day I had an awesome time catching up. It was much needed. Also thanks for all the support during this chaos time with my hubby!!! You are amazing.

1 comment:

Melissa Stephenson said...

Michelle... You're FUN-ny =) You really are - I always laugh at what you write and how you say stuff. And I totally agree - I wish I could be fearless socially like little kids are... Esp. in a bikini nontheless! =)