Sunday, April 13, 2008

Backyard

Last weekend I was off so Dustin and I decided to work on the backyard. We finally decided that we would do pavers to make our patio look bigger and also for somewhere to grill and put a patio set eventually. We really like how it came out and cannot wait till the backyard is completely done... well at least I cannot wait till its done. Sorry for the sand grout on the right side of the pic. Some black puppy decided to tear open the bag and put the sand where she wanted it. While Dustin was getting dirt from a pile in our backyard to level off the side yard where we were laying the pavers. Ginger decided to be in the way and thought Dustin was trying to create a cave for her to lay in. She was so much help (NOT). She got in trouble a lot and was constanly in the way. Also that day Ginger turned from a black dog to a brown dog with all the dirt she was getting into.

No comments: