Sunday, April 13, 2008
Eight Weekends Left (I think)
I think there are eight weekends left I am not 100% sure. I just know when graduation is. Last week we had one car because Dustin's car was in the shop. I had to get up at 5:15 am (did not know this time existed) to take him to his carpool buddies house. Now I have a new persepective for Dustin. I picked him up from the academy on Friday because we had to get his car and let me tell you they park way in back of the parking lot. It was interesting to see from the parking lot where he spends all his time. I am certainly proud of him and know that it has not been easy. They are doing less work out and more classroom and field training. The last couple of weeks they have been messing with there schedules to get them used to working different shifts and keep them on there toes. Its been wierd having him home after I get home at 8pm. Friday he will be OC sprayed and I hope he does good as expected. Saturday the entire squad is running the Pat Tillman benefit race at ASU early in the morning. Hopefully he is not in to much pain from the spray and does not get to swollen. The only thing I think he is worried about is when you get wet it reactivates the OC spray. So pray he does okay and that he does not have an asthma attack. We got him an inhaler just in case. I think that is all that is new in our life here. Dustin's Cousin is running the Ironman today so I think we might go see him finish. Well until the next update have a awesome week. Oh and Kirsten I cannot wait to meet baby Tessa!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Dustin! Keep up the good work. Aunt Trudy
Post a Comment