Tuesday, April 22, 2008
7 Weekends Left
I keep throwing myself off with how many weekends and weeks are left. So I hope I am right. Dustin was OC sprayed on Friday and he survived it. He said it was awful but he did not have an asthma attack so we are certainly glad about that. Saturday Dustin and his squad ran the Pat's Run benefiting Pat Tilman's foundation. They did a good job and they were told by the Sergeant that they represented them very well. Dustin was glad to hear that. Dustin's parents and I went down to see them run the race and also see them finish. They finished yelling lots of chants. We both got up early that morning to be at the run. I headed off to work shortly after. Then we just spent some time together on Saturday evening. Sunday we had the pleasure of being able to go see our friends new baby.... Tessa is adorable. I would take her in a heart beat. But I will reassure you that we are not having any kids anytime soon, so don't get your hopes up. We have decided that we will live thru our friends and family that have kids. Then Sunday evening we went to Joe's Farm Grill for dessert. Every time we go there we want to have dessert but are to full afterwards so we decided to meet up and have dessert with Dustin's family. Dustin was trying to prove me wrong by taking Ginger. They have tables outside were you can sit and some people bring there dogs. Well he did prove me wrong because Ginger was good the entire time. She mostly just laid next to the table. I was certainly impressed. This week is kind of challenging for Dustin because Friday he has to go to Scottsdale from 4:30pm-12:30am. He is not looking forward to that, he is taking a driving class on there road course. So he will probably be exhausted on Saturday. Like I have said before I think we are both looking forward to the end. But I hope the worst is past us. Thanks for your prayers as Dustin has felt the love and support from everyone. I will post pictures later from him decontaminating in his parents pool after being OC sprayed, also I will post pictures of Dustin at the race. Now I need to start thinking about his graduation party since I have a feeling it is going to quickly approach especially since I will be out of town on the weeks leading up to graduation. I am sorry nothing exciting is going on with me. I guess Dustin is my excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment