Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dustin Update- Week 2

Okay so I am sorry I forgot to update about last week and how it went. It was definitely a struggle for Dustin and I both. And he is the one working out physically like crazy. He runs and does obstacle courses almost every day. Last week he had homework every day and spent about 3-4 hrs a night on it and then he goes to bed at 9pm. He had to right papers and memos. Every time he gets a memo handed back with errors on it, it tells them how many towers they have to run. Wed. I think was the hardest for him last week and was trying to be strong but I could tell it was a ruff day. This week is much better aside from getting shin splits. He has not had homework other than shining his shoes. So it has been nice to spend time with him and see him during the week. He is on a count down of the weekend left, so only 18 more to go. I laugh every time he says that. It is also ruff having the sergants yell so much at you. They have had lost 5 people and they might loose another but they are not sure because he had to have some stints put in.
For me last week was a struggle one with getting sick again and two for the fact that I did not get to see my husband a lot because of homework. I feel like last week I let my house go so that I could spend time with him. My poor puppy is deprived because Dustin hardly see's her and before she was used to playing and seeing him everyday and thru out the day when he was not working.
Also I was informed by my husband that my blog title has to change so if you have any suggestions let me know. I have till he graduates which is June 13th to figure out a new name. Dustin is looking forward to the weekend but that just entales me working and Studying. He says he has a lot to study for Monday. Well thank you to everyone that has been praying for us we really appreciate it. All right that is all for now if I think of anything else I will let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Michelle and remember this is your chance to shine by being the encouraging and praying wife! Remember, it's only temporary! Hang in there! You guys are doing great!

Michelle said...

Thank you for the support you and Bill have been amazing and I am really glad that we have such great friends that give us good advice since you have gone thru this before!!! Your amazing!!