Thursday, January 24, 2008
Dustin Starts Academy
Okay so this has been a challenging week. First off we just got back from an amazing winter camp with our jr. high group. Second Dustin went to orientation yesterday for the City of Mesa. Well he woke up and asked me if he had a fever and I told him to take his temp. Well he had a temp of 100.9 I think. I asked what hurt. I told him to take tylenol and drink lots of fluids. Well he is having bodyaches. When I got home I called my mom and she told me what to do so thanks nurse Kellie for the help. When he came home he had a temp of 102.5. I gave him pedialyte to hydrate and give him some nutrients. They say that athletes use pedialyte. Then I had him eat dinner and sent him to bed to rest. I was nervous on how to get the temp down because today he had to run and do his physical test. Well I checked every hour and we thought his temp broke but this morning he still had a low temp. He decided to go and tough it out. He did what trooper. He did his run, sit ups, and push ups. He now does not have a temp and also is doing good but has some body aches. Thank you everyone for the prayers for Dustin's strength. Tomorrow he has some more orientation stuff. And then Monday he will be at the academy I think. Oh by the way guys are babies when they are sick. I think last night he thought he was going to die. But that is okay I still love him and I still took care of him. Okay I will update more later about what else has happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment