


I originally told Dustin that I was not going to decorate this year for Christmas. We dont have people over to the house because our house is so small and we mostly are at other peoples. But because of everything this year he told me I should. I said okay and decided to be festive. We got a live Christmas tree which makes our house smell amazing. I got new stockings this year for us and the dogs.... but can eventually used for kids if we ever decide to have kids. I have enjoyed decorating I have decide to add one new thing every year I got stockings and a table runner. Our tree was rather bare this year so I got some more ornaments that pop and also a bow for the tree! I also love pully out my nativity set every year. Erin these pictures are for you see you requested them. I will try to post pictures of the outside... Dustin is going for the most festive on the street and he has succeeded since no one on the street is decorated. He also wants to adopt the add a new decoration each year. So we shall see on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment