Well this has been forever since i have posted anything on this blog. Crazy to believe it has been 2 years. Unfortanetly we are not very exciting. But we officially have something super exciting going on in our life now.
We are expecting our first baby. I am currently 12 weeks and due July 17th. We are so excited and cannot wait for this exciting time in our life.
These first 12 weeks have been extremely difficult. I have had migraines, dehydration, nausea, and constantly sick. I did go to the doctor due to my migraines and was able to hear the heartbeat before my next appointment. I am happy to report that it has been 4 days since I have been sick. Also my baby bump has officially started to make an appearance. I swear I woke up one day and it was there. I think I even shocked Dustin. He kept telling me he wanted the bump to appear. Well babe it is officially here.
Dustin has been so great through all this and constantly worrying about how I am feeling. I honestly have the best husband. And cannot wait for him to be a dad. He already is making plans for this baby.
Now to start getting the house in order and organized for a baby. We have a lot to do in the next 6 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment