Here is me and Noah after we both woke up...
My car covered in snow.
Me and my hubby!
For New Year's we went up to Dustin's parents cabin. We had lots of fun and enjoyed hanging out with the family. We went up Thursday after Dustin got off work and spent the weekend up north. We went snowboarding but I was brought to tears with how horrible I am at it. Dustin of course was patient as always and kept telling me to keep it up and also that I was doing great. He said I had two things against me I had new boots and also I had not been in a year. I only went once last season. When we woke up on Sunday the day we were coming home we woke up to snow. Here are some pictures of our trip.
1 comment:
When I first was learning to snowboard, I got so frustrated I cried too =) It seems stupid but it is maddening to not get something right away...
I went by the bank today to see if you were there - and duh, no one was... MLK day....
Post a Comment