Well first of I will say I am sorry for being so behind. I feel like we are so busy and I am not sure with what but we are. I am in a wedding tonight so that will be done with today. I will try to be more on top of updating.
Okay know to the praise. Last weekend Dustin was in a car accident coming home from Show Low. He went of the road into a ditch and hit a bush. Thankfully Dustin was able to walk away without being seriously injured like he could of been. He is suffering from a lot of back pain. He has been to the doctor twice this week and is going back on Monday for follow up. He has not been able to work this week since his ballistic vest pushes even more pressure on his back. He has is in a lot of pain if he stands for a long time. I am hoping that he will be able to heal and go back to work on Monday since he is getting a little stir crazy and loves his job and wanted to go back 4 days ago. So please pray his back will heal so that he will be able to go back to work. I will post pictures of the wedding I am in later. I promised Erin I would.
2 comments:
I had not heard that about Dustin! Hopefully is recovering and healing okay!
Praise the Lord is right! So glad he is ok!
Post a Comment