Friday, July 25, 2008

Birthday

Well as many of you know I turned 23 on Wednesday. I will say I had a ruff time on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. But Wednesday I was bummed that my dad was not here. But I occupied my day. I went to get my hair done and then my mom and sister took me to dinner for my birthday. No I did not ditch my husband on my birthday he actually had to work so us girls went out. I was so surprised my sister got me Coach shoes. They are so cute and I never thought of buying shoes but they are so comfy and adorable. I normally go for the purses. My mom got me a Chi straightener because she is tired of me wearing my hair in a ponytail. I told her I don't and then I realized I do wear it up a lot. I forgot to take pictures of us out on Wed.

This weekend Dustin and I both work on Saturday but on Sunday we got a room at the Arizona Grande Resort which is formally the Pointe South Mountain. I have been wanting to go there for a while since they have a large water park. Also to be able to spend some time together not just at home. Tonight I went to dinner with Dustin and his Training officer so that was nice. But other than that I have not seen Dustin since Wed.

Also we are awaiting the arrival of our nephew Caleb. I guess he will arrive on July 30th (I think). Also would be funny if she went into labor on Tuesday when my birthday celebration is with Dustin's family. Well other than my birthday nothing new is going on with his. I will post some pictures of us after this weekend if I remember to take some at the resort.

My mom went up north this weekend with my dad's best friend and her best friend. I just hope she is okay. I am finding myself very protective of her. My dad's best friend is going to race the race car my dad built for him this weekend. I just hope he is safe and does not have a difficult time emotionally. I know my dad would be proud he is getting back in the car. My mom is going to go watch him so I just hope she does okay with seeing all my dads racing friends. Sorry to end on a bad note. Hopefully the next post will be some pictures.

2 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

Happy (late!) b-day Michelle! =)

Trudy said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!
I hope you had fun with Dustin at the resort!