Monday, October 1, 2007
New Job
Okay sorry it has been a while since I posted. I did not have anything to say. Today I started my job. Lets just say it I hope it gets better. I am so used to not doing teller work that I feel at this point I might have taken a step back. I also am temporarily at a slow branch and all the old people come in there. I hope I learn loan stuff soon and quick because new accts, cd's, and teller transactions are going to get old. I just keep telling my self that I will be at a different branch and this branch is only temporarily. I also tell myself that this is a step in the direction I want to be. Melissa said I would like the in store feel. But I am still not sure about that. Granted today was the first day. Okay so that is the latest. Dustin has been busy with work. I got a new camera so as soon as I get it I will post pictures on here for you all to see. Also Dustin and I are going to magic mountain in a week.... I am excited to be with my small group girls. I am sure there will be some good pics from then too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment